Terms of Service
These Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") govern your relationship with the Coin Market Manager website service ("CMM" , "Coin Market Man" , "the Service") operated by Coin Market Manager Ltd ("us", "we", or "our").
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using CMM.
Your access to and use of CMM is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using CMM you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access CMM.
- You are responsible for safeguarding your password and login details used to access CMM, and for any activities or actions taken under the use of your password, whether your password is with CMM or a third-party service.
- You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- You are responsible for your own communications and for any consequences thereof. You will use CMM in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence.
- You shall not, shall not agree to, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to: (i) use CMM to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by CMM (ii) upload, transmit or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon another party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary, contractual or fiduciary rights or obligations; (iii) prevent others from using CMM; (iv) use CMM to invade the personal privacy of other people (e.g. stalking or harassment); or (v) use CMM for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose.
- You will not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor, post to, or copy any content from CMM.
- Violation of any of the foregoing or any other breach of these Terms of Service may result in immediate revocation of your account(s), and may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences. CMM reserves the right at all times to remove or refuse to distribute any content, such as content which violates these Terms of Service. CMM will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under these Terms of Service.
- There will always be a base layer of features on CMM that can be used permanently free of charge. However, in the future, some higher level features may be restricted to paid subscribers.
- CMM is provided on an "AS-IS, AS-AVAILABLE" basis. CMM does not warrant that usage will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- CMM does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including, without limitation, the implied warranties of Merchantability or Fitness for a Particular Purpose) with regard to the Service, and will not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from your use of the Service.
- In no event will CMM, its members, managers, officers, employees, agents or the assigns of same be liable for (1) any incidental, consequential or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use CMM, or any information provided on or downloaded from CMM, even if CMM or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (2) any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in CMM.
Copyright and Trademarks
- All materials contained on CMM are Copyright ©2021 Coin Market Manager Ltd. All rights reserved. This includes, but is not limited to: graphics, text, source code, the selection, arrangement and presentation of all materials (including information in the public domain), and the overall design of CMM. This does not include user-provided content.
- Permission is granted to view and print materials from CMM for the non-commercial purpose of viewing, reading and retaining for reference. Any other copying, distribution, retransmission or modification of information or materials on this site, whether in electronic or hard copy form, without the express prior written permission of Coin Market Man, is strictly prohibited. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from CMM.
- Coin Market Man and other trademarks and/or service marks (including logos and designs) found on the Service are trademarks/service marks that identify Coin Market Man and the goods and/or services provided by us. Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of Coin Market Man. Such marks may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Coin Market Man.
- If any provision of this Terms of Service is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Nothing in this Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third party rights or benefits.
- CMM may provide hyperlinks to third-party web sites as a convenience to users of the Service. CMM does not control third-party web sites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party web sites or any hyperlink in a linked-to web site. Similarly, CMM does not endorse, recommend or approve any third-party web site hyperlinked from the Service and will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlink.
- We do not offer refunds. Once payment has been made, we are under no obligation to refund you. If you believe you fall under extenuating circumstances which justify a refund, please contact us
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- Any dispute you have which relates to these terms and conditions, or your use of CMM (whether it be contractual or non-contractual), will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Changes to these Terms of Services
- CMM reserves the right to change these Terms of Service at any time by posting new Terms of Service at this location and alerting CMM customers of such change via E-Mail and on site notification. Any change(s) to this Terms of Service will take effect immediately after such changes have been posted. Your continued use of CMM following such changes will indicate your acceptance of those changes.
Questions regarding these Terms of Service should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
Last Updated: December 1, 2018