Coin Market Manager Website Terms of Service
Date last updated: 30th August 2022
WHAT'S IN THESE TERMS?
These terms and conditions (the Terms of Service) tell you the rules for using our website (https://coinmarketman.com) any applicable app and our services, (collectively, the "Service" or "our Platform") and for purchasing Plans (as defined below) through our Platform.
Our "Plans" are the packages available on our Platform (https://coinmarketman.com/pricing/). We offer a Basic Plan, Professional Plan (which you can also access as part of a 14 day free trial), Enterprise Plan and CMM Unlocked.
If you are just browsing our Platform, terms 1 to 6 apply to you.
If you subscribe to a Plan from us (including under any free trial that we offer), terms 1 to 14 apply to you. Please make sure you read these in full; in particular the disclaimer set out in term 8.
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
Our Platform is operated by Coin Market Manager Ltd (CMM, We, Our, or Us). We are a private company registered in England and Wales under company number 11513146 and have our registered office at Odeliah House, 1 New Brent St, London, London, United Kingdom, NW4 2DF. Our registered VAT number is GB378365649
To contact us with any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BY USING OUR PLATFORM YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
By using our Platform or subscribing to a Plan, you confirm that you accept these Terms of Service and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, you must not use our Platform or subscribe to a Plan (including signing up to any free trial that we offer). We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms of Service for future reference.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND OUR PLATFORM
We may revise these Terms of Service and our Platform at any time by amending this page. We recommend that you check this page from time to time to take note of any changes we have made. For the avoidance of doubt, changes to these Terms of Service will not affect any Plans purchased or subscribed to before those changes were uploaded to our Platform. Where we do make any change to terms 7 to 14 that may have a material impact on your rights and obligations, then we will endeavour to notify you in advance. We will also try to give you reasonable notice of any other major changes to these Terms of Service or our Platform that may have a negative impact on you.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU
- Just so we are clear, we do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful for us to do so.
- If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of us breaking these terms, up to a maximum amount of the value of the Plan that you have purchased. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time you agreed to these terms, both we and you knew it might happen.
- As a result, to the maximum extent possible by law, we will not be liable to you in any way, for any loss that you suffer, if you cannot use our Platform. We will also not be liable to you in any way, and for any reason, for: loss of profit, sales, business, or revenue; loss of business interruption or business opportunity; loss of goodwill; loss of data or information; or any indirect or consequential loss.
- We do not, in any way, guarantee or promise any particular result or outcome if you use our Platform. Any trading or investments are done at your own risk. Please see term 8 for further details.
- There may be times when we have to suspend our Platform, for example, because we need to deal with technical or security issues on our Platform. We will try our best to let you know beforehand but this may not always be possible.
- OTHER TERMS THAT APPLY TO YOU
- Our Privacy Notice (available at https://coinmarketman.com/privacy-policy/), which covers how we use your personal data, also applies to your use of our Platform.
- Our Cookies Notice (available at https://coinmarketman.com/cookies-notice/), which sets out the cookies we use on our Platform, also applies to your use of our Platform.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Platform, we do not represent, warrant or guarantee (or in other words, give you a promise) that our Platform, or any content on it (including content that is derived from any integrations with third party sites or other underlying exchanges), will always be available, accurate, error free, uninterrupted or secure. Again, to the maximum amount we are allowed to by law, we do not accept any liability arising from any errors, omissions, interruptions or delays or any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate and provide our Platform (or any particular part of it). It is down to you to always make sure that the information that you are being presented with is as true and accurate as possible using such other means that may be available to you.
- We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Platform at any time. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension, withdrawal or restricted availability. See term 12 for further information.
- You are not allowed to use our Platform for illegal purposes, nor are you allowed to upload any viruses or other harmful material on to our Platform or try to access or change our Platform's underlying code. We try our best to make sure that no viruses or other harmful material enter our Platform but we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. If someone does manage to upload a virus or other harmful material onto our Platform, we will not be liable to you for any losses or damage you suffer. We recommend that you use virus protection software.
- Where our Platform contains links to websites and resources provided by any third parties, we have no control over, and are not responsible for, any such links – so you need to treat such links with caution. Please read term 8 for further information.
- You may link to our Platform, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation. You must not link in any way that suggests any form of endorsement by us and you must take down such links or related posts if we ask you to do so. You can only link to websites that you own, and we can request that you withdraw your link at any time and you must promptly comply
- If you do anything illegal, or we think you are going to do anything illegal, we will share this information and your details with the relevant authorities. We may then also suspend or delete your account.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms of Service, our Privacy Notice and our Cookies Notice to another organisation. If you have previously registered with us, we will tell you in writing (i.e. via email) if this happens.
- These Terms of Service, our Privacy Notice and Cookies Notice are governed by English law and any claims relating to any of them must be brought in the courts of London, England.
- BUYING A PLAN
The following terms 7 – 14 also apply if you would like to purchase a Plan to use the Platform. These terms also apply if you sign up to a free trial for the Professional Plan and/or the free Basic Plan. Our Service is an instant access service. By signing up for a Plan (free of charge or otherwise) you agree that you would like us to start providing the Service, and therefore your access will also start, immediately. Please see term 11 for your cancellation rights.
In order to use the Platform, you will first need to create an account with CMM. Where this use is part of a free trial, you will enjoy full access to all CMM features. No credit card or payment details are presently required to register for a trial.
- On our Platform home page, you can select "Get Started For Free" in the top right-hand corner or at the centre of the page to begin the sign-up process for a free trial.
- Enter your desired username (subject to availability), your email address and password and select "Sign up" to proceed. Alternatively, if you have already set up an account on our Platform, you can select "Sign in" below.
- If you have elected to sign up, we will send an email to the email address you provided for verification. Check your inbox (or your email spam folder if you are unable to find the email) and click on the link provided in the email from CMM. Once you have verified your email address, you will be able to log into the Platform using your chosen username and password.
- Once your free trial has expired – if you want to continue with the same standard of Service you will need to a purchase a Professional Plan (or you can unlock additional features by upgrading to our Enterprise Plan. Alternatively, you can opt for our free Basic Plan option or CMM Unlocked. In order to proceed with purchasing a Plan to use the Platform, select the "Pricing" option at the top right-hand corner of the Platform once you have logged in. The Pricing page will show the available Plans that you may subscribe to (if you're not opting for the default free Basic Plan option) –the Pro Plan and the Enterprise Plan. You will also be able to see your current Plan below the options and prices.
- The price of each Plan may vary depending on whether you wish to pay monthly or annually. You may toggle the 'Annual' or 'Monthly' option by using the toggle button above each listed price (which will always be listed as a price paid per month). The Monthly option will be billed in 30 day cycles and are paid upfront. Select your preferred Plan by clicking on the blue ribbon at the bottom of the Plan box (where the price per month is displayed). The Plan you have selected will be underlined at the top of your basket on the next page. Please note that the price may change from time to time at CMM's discretion but we will always give you at least 30 days' prior written notice before such changes take effect and, no price increase will take effect until the next month or year of your subscription.
- On the basket page, use the drop-down list under "Select Payment Plan" to indicate whether you would like to purchase a monthly or annual Plan package. If you would like to pay with Crypto, you will only be able to do so by selecting the annual payment plan. The date on which your selected Plan will expire is displayed below the price on the right-hand side of your basket.
- If you purchase an annual Plan package and decide during the year that you want to upgrade to a higher tier Plan, you may do so. If you choose to do so, we shall only charge you the difference between the fee for the existing tier and the new tier for the remainder of the year.
- If you have a coupon code, you are able to input this on the left hand side of your basket. You will also be able to view "estimated conversions" of your total Plan price into GBP, EUR and BTC at the bottom of your basket. Although we will do our best to ensure that these figures are constantly updated, we are not able to guarantee that these conversions are entirely accurate, error free or up-to-date. Your actual price payable will be displayed in USD as a "Total" in your basket. Once you are happy that you have selected the correct Plan package and payment plan, click the tick box to indicate that you have accepted these Terms of Service and proceed to either "Pay with PayPal" or "Pay with Crypto". As noted above, the latter option is only available if you have selected an annual payment plan.
- If you select "Pay with PayPal", you will be redirected to the PayPal website where you will be asked to log in to PayPal or enter your payment details. Select "Pay by Debit or Credit Card" if you do not have a PayPal account or wish to proceed using the guest checkout option.
- If you select "Pay with Crypto", you will be redirected to the CoinPayments website, where you will be asked to enter your billing information and select which coin you wish to pay with.
- Once you have submitted all of the relevant payment details via one of our trusted third party payment providers and the payment has been processed, you will be able to access all of the features included in the Plan you selected via the "Dashboard" and "Journal" tabs in the top right-hand corner of our Platform.
- At the end of your stated subscription period, your subscription will automatically continue on a rolling monthly or year basis (this will be made known to you before you complete your purchase) at the rate notified to you at the time of purchase.
You will be able to access your payment history on our Platform by visiting your account page. To do this, log into the Platform, click on the 'list' icon in the top right-hand corner of your page and select "Settings" under the "Account" heading.
USING OUR PLATFORM
We do not provide investment advice of any kind and content on the Platform must not be construed as providing any sort of advice or recommendation regarding any cryptocurrency or investment strategy.
Disclaimer for accessibility to third party sites
Trading does not take place via our Platform. Our Platform is purely an Application Programming Interface (API) which displays results fed through the actual trading platforms. We are not liable for any restrictions or downtime accessing those third party sites, platforms and/or exchanges.
Disclaimer regarding investment decisions and trading
Trading and investing in cryptocurrency involves a high level of risk and due to the fluctuating value of cryptocurrencies, you may end up losing more than your original investment. All trading is done at your own risk and you should only trade in cryptocurrencies if you understand the nature of the transaction and the exposure of your loss. Please consider carefully whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition and ability to bear financial risks. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any loss or damage you or anyone else incurs as a result of any trading or investment activity that you or anyone else engages in based on any information or material you receive through our Platform or Services.
Disclaimer regarding content
The Platform does not produce or provide any digital content, only an API that connects to the wallet(s) provided by you which are associated with crypto exchanges. We are not liable for any information received via the API which is incorrect; or any
- KEEPING YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
Please keep your login details (e.g. password and other security information) secure and confidential. You must not disclose your login details to any third party or allow any other person to use your account.
You must also provide true, accurate and complete information about yourself when signing up to our Platform. You must not create multiple profiles. You are responsible for anything that happens on your account (including any harm that we suffer).
We have the right to deactivate and delete any user profile, at any time and for any reasonable reason, for example, if you have failed to comply with these Terms of Service (see term 12).
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your login details you must promptly notice us at email@example.com.
- YOUR RIGHT TO USE THE PLATFORM
When you purchase a Plan, we will give you a personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable licence to access and use the Platform for your personal use only. Your licence to access and use the Platform will vary depending on the length of the Plan chosen by you (e.g. monthly or annually).
You must not use the Platform in any way except for your own personal use. For example, you are not allowed to copy, modify, resell or redistribute any content on the Platform.
When you upload or post content to Platform or social media platforms, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that user-generated content in connection with the service that we provide to you and others.
We are very happy to hear your suggestions, thoughts and ideas about our Platform but if you tell us any of them, and we use them, we do not have to pay you any money for them or tell anyone that it was your idea.
- YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
If you change your mind and would like to cancel your Plan, you may do so at any time. We will then aim to provide you with a refund within 7 days of cancelling your account in which case you will immediately lose access to the additional Services you have subscribed to on the Platform which extend beyond the Services provided by the Basic Plan. If you purchased a Plan by paying in Crypto after you have received a free trial, you will waive your rights to a refund when you tick a box confirming that you waive your right to any refund at the time of purchase.
To cancel your subscription, please email firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address, telling us you'd like to cancel, for example by using the template Cancellation Form below, and we will contact you regarding your request.
To: Coin Market Manager.
I hereby give notice that I cancel my contract for the following Plan:
Purchased on: [insert date of Subscription]
Your full name:
Reason for canceling (optional):
If you wish to delete your account, you may do so on your account page. Make sure you are logged in on the Platform, click on the 'list' icon in the top right-hand corner of your page and select "Settings" under the "Account" heading. The option to delete your account and wipe all personal data associated with your account is available at the bottom of the page.
We may amend these cancellation terms at any time to ensure that we remain compliant with relevant laws and regulations and to ensure that we are constantly improving your subscription experience.
- TERMINATION OF SERVICES BY US
We may suspend or terminate our Services to you without notice and with immediate effect if:
- you breach these terms either repeatedly or because we consider that you have committed a serious breach of these terms;
- any due fees remain unpaid after any request for payment by CMM;
- CMM is of the opinion (acting in its discretion) that you are not suitable for continued use of our Services; and/or
- there is an event beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to failure of your internet network, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
- DATA LICENCE
Through your use of our Platform, we may receive trading activity data which is anonymised and aggregated within a larger pool of trading data. Where able, you grant us a non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide licence to store any trading data you input into our Platform and to access, view and manipulate such data and create derived products. None of this data is personally identifiable which means that it cannot be linked to any specific person or account on the Platform.
- CONTACT US
We hope that you enjoy using our Platform and do let us know as soon as possible if you have questions or complaints, by emailing us at email@example.com We will try our best to reply to your email within 3 working days.